After my holiday break I have a new recipe for you and what’s the better start than the sweet one?
For those who are craving for something sweet, quick and easy to prepare this puff pastry bites are the best option. I swear you can prepare it in few minutes, let it bake and then the best part: eat it all! Even though banana and chocolate is total classic combo I still think it will never be a boring one and almost everyone loves it. But if you belong to the minority and you do not like banana and chocolate combination, you can substitute them for any other fruit or even marshmallow, because everything works.
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 jar of nutella (or any other chocolate spread)
- icing sugar for decoration
- Cut the puff pastry into 2-3 inch squares.
- With teaspoon place a small amount of nutella in the middle of pastry square, then repeat it with mascarpone. On each of the pastry, on the top of the fillings place thin slice of banana.
- Pull up the corners of the pastry square and pinch together at the top. It’s ok if the filling is still showing on the sides. Repeat for the remaining squares.
- Bake in a preheated oven on 180 degrees for about 20mins or till they are puffed and golden. Serve them sprinkled with some icing sugar.